Scaling Templates with the Pager Template Editor
Templates can be easily scaled to any print size available in Bay ROES using the Pager Template Editor:
- Choose a template from the Sizes Palette. NOTE: Only certain templates can be used with Pager. We recommend starting with items in the Templates -> Template Prints tab.
- Click on the Pager Template Editor button to launch Pager.
- Hold down the SHIFT key and click on each node you want to include on the scaled template.
- Right-click and select COPY.
- Choose the product for the print size you want to scale to from the SIZES PALETTE. NOTE: For best results, choose a size from the Standard Sizes tab.
- Right-click and select PASTE. Bay ROES will automatically scale the template nodes to the new print size! You are also free to use all Pager Tools on the new template, including Drop Shadows, Strokes, and much more.