- The back image creates a 1" frame around the smaller MetalPrints and a 2" frame around the 16x16 or larger MetalPrints.
- High Gloss, Satin, and Sheer surfaces are individually selectable for both prints.
- Sharp Square, Rounded, or Scalloped corners can be specified for each print.
- Prints are delivered with a hole drilled in the back for easy hanging.
- Turnaround: 2 Business Days
With Float Frame: 3 Business Days
Double Float Metal Prints are a unique way to present your photos on metal. A single MetalPrint is floated 3/8" off the surface of a second, larger MetalPrint, creating a contemporary "framing" effect
The back print can be an image of your choice or a color chosen from the Options Palette in Bay ROES.
In addition, choose from a variety of options including Sharp Square, Rounded, or Scalloped corners and High Gloss, Satin, Sheer-Glossy and Sheer-Matte Print Surfaces. The front and back print can be styled individually, making for an extremely customizable piece with a large variety of visual effects.