Re-Creating a Bay ROES Icon on Your Desktop
You can re-create your Bay ROES Desktop Shortcut from within Java Application Cache Viewer:
- If there are any non-working shortcuts to launch ROES on your computer desktop, delete them before proceeding.
- Windows users, from the Start Menu click on "Control Panel."
Mac users, go to the Apple Menu and select "System Preferences."
- Click on the "Java" icon.
- In the Java Control Panel's "General" tab, under the heading "Temporary Internet Files" click the "View..." button.
- In the "Java Cache Viewer" window, make sure the drop-down menu next to "Show:" has "Applications" selected.
- Select the ROES application that is missing the shortcut, then click the button or right-click and select "Install Shortcuts."
- You should now have a new shortcut on your desktop.
« Back to Support Articles & FAQ's